TEAL – Undergraduate Researcher of the Year Award
Due December 3
The School of Teacher Education and Leadership seeks nominations from faculty for outstanding undergraduate students to be considered for TEAL Undergraduate Research of the Year.
- High quality engagement in inquiry, through classes, student employment, and /or independent or faculty led research grants or projects.
- Resume of the nominee with research accomplishments (e.g., research experience, presentations, papers or articles) highlighted.
- One letter of support from his/her TEAL mentor addressing specific examples of outstanding undergraduate research abilities.
- A committee appointed by the TEAL department head will review nominees and recommend an Undergraduate Research of the Year nominee for the award.
- The recipient selected will have his/her materials (with some additional items provided by the nominee) forwarded to the CEHS Dean's Office as a nominee for the College Undergraduate Research of the Year award.
- Recipient will be recognized at the TEAL Awards Ceremony.