TEAL – Undergraduate Researcher of the Year Award
Due December 15
The School of Teacher Education and Leadership seeks nominations from faculty for outstanding undergraduate students to be considered for TEAL Undergraduate Research of the Year.
- High quality engagement in inquiry, through classes, student employment, and /or independent or faculty led research grants or projects.
- Resume of the nominee with research accomplishments (e.g., research experience, presentations, papers or articles) highlighted.
- One letter of support from his/her TEAL mentor addressing specific examples of outstanding undergraduate research abilities.
- A committee appointed by the TEAL department head will review nominees and recommend an Undergraduate Research of the Year nominee for the award.
- The recipient selected will have his/her materials (with some additional items provided by the nominee) forwarded to the CEHS Dean's Office as a nominee for the College Undergraduate Research of the Year award.
- Recipient will be recognized at the TEAL Awards Ceremony.